The roads of Leh and Ladakh are known as the best roads in the entire world for bike riding, as they as popularly known as the “best motorable roads in the world”. If you are also planning to go with friends on a bike trip to Ladakh, you must be aware of the best available Leh Ladakh bike tour packages.
Travel guide to Leh Ladakh Bike Tour
- Delhi – Jammu: If you are starting from the capital city of India, the first road you take is from Delhi to Jammu which covers a distance of about 600 Kms. Travelling by road, the journey can be completed within 10 hours.
- Jammu – Srinagar: During your next path, you will cover a distance of 300 Kms and a time of approximately seven hours to cover this distance. Overnight stay at Srinagar for some rest.
- Srinagar – Kargil: The next journey of about 203 Kms is an awesome bike ride where you pass the Zojila Pass Drass. You can also stay overnight in Kargil to take rest.
- Kargil – Leh: Enjoy the ride form Kargil to Leh by exploring the beauty of Ladakh. You can witness Lamayuru, Phey, Alchi. The journey takes about 4 hours covering a stretch of 210 Kms.
- Leh: After reaching Leh, you can spend a day here with friends, and the place offers some beautiful sightseeing locations. Buddhist monastries are worth a visit when in Leh & don’t forget to pay a visit to the ‘moonland hills’.
- Leh – Hunder: Reach the Khardung La Pass by travelling a distance of 120 Kms and later reach Hunder.
Now you travel back to Delhi by making your stops in between at Pangong, Sarchu and Manali.